To fill out the PDF form, please ensure that Adobe Reader is up-to-date, and then follow these instructions:
1. To fill out the form on the computer, click on the link to the file here: Trail Challenge Registration.
2. Once the link opens, move the mouse around in the lower right-hand corner of the screen. A black bar should appear, click on the disk icon (second from the right).
3. Save the PDF file to your computer and then open the new file.
4. Once the PDF file is open, go to the third icon at the top of the window (it looks like a pen writing on a piece of paper) under the Menu bar. If you hover the mouse over the icon, an info box should appear that says “Sign, Add Text, or Send a document for signature.” Click on this icon.
5. After clicking on the icon, a menu should appear on the right-hand side of the screen. The first option is “Add Text;” click on this option.
6. Now you may click on the form and fill in the appropriate blanks. When you are done, save the form and close the Adobe window.
7. Next, open up your email account and create an email to send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Putting “Trail Challenge” in the subject line will help prevent the mail from going to the spam folder. Attach the completed PDF to the email and send.
8. If you have any questions, problems, etc. please call PK Theobald at 901.857.7500.