Don’t forget to schedule your lessons online! We want to start using the online scheduling system as much as possible–it saves the instructors and students from dealing with a high volume of text messages and lowers the possibility of miscommunication, while also allowing us to keep records of lessons more efficiently.
How to use the system:
1. Go to hillsidestables.appointy.com or click on the “Schedule an Appointment” button on the right-hand side of the website.
2. Select the kind of lesson you would like and the instructor, then click “Next.”
3. Select the date and time for your lesson, then click “Next.”
4. If you have not used the system before, then you will be asked to create an account or to login if you have used the system before. You may login manually or you may login using your Facebook or Google account.
4. You should then receive a confirmation screen with your lesson details as well as a confirmation email so your lesson details.
Reminders about the online system:
+ All lessons must be scheduled and/or cancelled at least 24 hours in advance. This is the same policy we’ve always had, the computer just allows us to enforce it more effectively.
+Feel free to schedule lessons for several weeks in advance; if something changes, you can always reschedule. This allows us to make long-terms plans and schedule for barn events.
+ If you have any problems using the system, please contact your instructor or Lisa immediately to resolve the issue. For the first few weeks, make sure that you receive the confirmation screen and email about your scheduled lesson; if you do not receive a confirmation contact your instructor or Lisa immediately.